Campsite British Superbike Assen
Our cosy campsite De Ommekeer is normally very quiet, but during the British Superbike races, from 29 september until 3 October 2016, the campsite is totally dedicated to this event. If you like to stay close to the circuit, our campsite is a good choice!
For you as BSB visitor, we have the following advantages:
- Short walking distance to the circuit
- Neat/clean sanitary, including hot showers
- Lively party tent with seating and beer tap
- The recreation area is open for food and drinks during the whole weekend
- Security through 24 hour monitoring
- Separate parking area for motorcycles and cars
- Good access
- Location adjacent to a large recreation lake
The total rate during the World Supberike races is € 25.00 per person, regardless your time of arrival in this week (between the Thursday until the Monday). This price is inclusive of tourist taxes. Only persons who have booked in advance have a guaranteed pitch. FULL is FULL!
If you do not want to miss out on this marvellous event, book now your pitch on campsite De Ommekeer for the British Superbike in Assen!